Cube Apparel Always Needed For Outdoor Cycling

  • Quantity:

    100001 items

  • Buy It Now:

    $40.00

  •  

  • Make an Offer:

  •  

Auction ID:
#294
Reserve:
Reserve price met.
Posted on:
18th of July 2018 at 7:54 AM
Time Left:

2268652

Watch List:
Item Specifics
Color
Size
Description------Please contact seller for item specifics,color,size,model,type,etc

As we all know CUBE is an indisputable leader in the cycling industry in Europe. The mountain bike they designed and produced has become a benchmark in the field of outdoor sports. But today we are not talk about the bike they produced but the cycling wear is what we are interested in! Except for the cube bicycle the cube cycling apparel like JACKETS, SHORTS and UNDERWEAR are also very popular among the cyclists.

Let’s start with cube jacket firstly. Nearly nine out of ten cube jackets usually have these unique features: High durable very lightweight and super comfortable. They are constructed from a windproof and water-repellent cotton-like fabric with 2.5 layer which offers a superb breathability. This kind of jacket also equipped with a micro-fleece collar which makes it look more stylish. With the special design we used in the jacket, it provides a fabulous breathability and also it could help you to regulate internal body temperature after a very long distance cycling. The main and two sides pockets feature waterproof YKK zippers to seal out the bad weather elements and what’s more all these zippers are just backed by windproof flap. The lower back profile for increased lumbar coverage. With the reflective yellow colour stripes around the zippers increased the visibility. These are just the advantages the cube jacket has.

The second cube apparel we should discuss is the cube cycling shorts. This shorts we talk about is the cube baggy shorts. It also has so many features that are very worth buying. Our featured shorts come in four different colours the first one is blue, the second one is black, the third one is yellow and the fourth one is blue+black stripes. All of them are just true to size with the length sitting just above the knee. I order to keep the front safe, the cube shorts uses two snap-closures with a YKK zip. With the elasticated waist adjuster,you can make a minor change and get the shorts perfect fit very easily. Our cycling shorts have two pockets on the side. The pocket would offer you an amble room for your belongings and could keep them very safe while cycling due to zippers. Due to the durable water repellent coating, it can not get wet even though encountered spray. We also have mesh vent on the legs which would help you to regulate temperature on hotter summer days and always keep you cool while cycling. These are just the advantages the cube baggy shorts has.

The third cube product we are about to discuss is cube bike underwear. In fact this kind of underwear is much different to those ones that we daily wear. This kind of underwear have much better elasticity cause the main material we use is spandex (also know as lycra about 90%) the rest is polyester (about 10%) thanks to this unique feature makes the cycling underwear could attach to your skin so perfectly. The cloth we use is mesh fabric and this, to some extent provides a better breathability while cycling. We also have a pad in cycling underwear. That pad officially called the chamois which was built with silicone gel this gives an incredible experience while cycling cause it could absorb your sweat and shock and makes your journey more pleasure. Last but not least every cycling underwear we have geared up a drawstring at the right position of the back you can pull your underwear so easily while anticipating a cycling match! These are just the advantages the cube cycling udnerwear has.

We have cube jacket sale, cube underwear sale and cube shorts sale! Available NOW!

Image Gallery
Comments

Leave a Reply